By accessing the website of SPESIMA GmbH, the USER agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and any subsequent changes, and undertakes to abide by them.
For the purposes of these General Terms, the following terms are used with the following meanings:
1. “Site” is all information, all author’s images, designs, texts and other materials or resources located at www.spesima.eu or some of the subdomains at the same address.
2. “User” is any person who uses any of the services on the site.
These Terms and Conditions have a binding effect only in the relations between the USER of the site and the COMPANY. The USER is entitled to use the services of the Site solely for personal non-commercial purposes, unless an explicit contract implies otherwise.
The following terms and conditions are intended to clarify and regulate the relations between SPESIMA GmbH, with its headquarters: Sofia, 9 Asen Yordanov Blvd., and Bulstat BG040313540, also called the COMPANY and users of the site referred to below as USERS on the website www.spesima.eu.
II. COMPANY INFORMATION
According to the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act, the following are mentioned for the company as follows:
1. Name of the company: SPESIMA GmbH.
2. Contact details: e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +359 2 973 87 62.
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE INTERNET PAGE
3.1. The website of SPESIMA GmbH, is a page whereby interested people remain informed about the history, products and services as well as the company’s novelties including but not limited to the following:
– Review of the products and services offered by SPESIMA GmbH and its partners; Electronic links to the suppliers’, subcontractors’, customers’ and partners’ websites are provided.
– To establish contacts electronically, related to establishing a contractual relationship with SPESIMA GmbH through the website of SPESIMA GmbH, which is located on the Internet.
– Send inquiries about products and services offered by SPESIMA GmbH directly to the Company’s Sales Department.
– To be informed about the new products / services offered by SPESIMA GmbH.
– To be informed about the novelties in SPESIMA GmbH.
– To be aware of their rights under consumer protection law through the website of SPESIMA GmbH.
3.2. All intellectual property rights in the information resources (including, but not limited to, texts, images, databases, graphics, illustrations, logos, pictures), materials, software programs and applications posted on the site belong to SPESIMA GmbH and / or the respective right holders are mentioned others. Information resources are subject to protection under the current Copyright and Related Rights Act. Their unauthorized use constitutes an offense and results in civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation in force.
– This SITE may contain materials, names or trademarks owned by other companies, organizations, and associations protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
– Access to this SITE as well as to any part of its CONTENT does not in any way give any right to use the intellectual property without the written permission of the General Manager of SPESIMA GmbH.
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Supervisory Authorities Responsible for Consumer Protection:
(1) Personal Data Protection Commission.
Address: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., tel.: +359 2 91 53 518, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, website: www.cpdp.bg.
(2) Commission for Consumer Protection.
Address: Sofia 1000, Slaveykov Square 4A, 3rd floor, 4th and 6th floor, tel.: +359 2 933 05 65, fax: +359 2 988 42 18, hotline: 0700 111 22, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.kzp.bg.
4.1. The Company undertakes to guarantee the rights of Consumers according to the letter of the law and the conditions adopted in the practice and in compliance with consumer and commercial law.
4.2. Email address. Both parties agree that the specified e-mail address that the User indicates on the site and any subsequent address indicated by the User as a contact form between the User and the Company is the “primary email address”.
4.3. SPESIMA GmbH does not collect or operate personal data. SPESIMA GmbH guarantees the integrity of all personal data, including, but not limited to, the USER’s name and / or email address. They will only be used for the purposes for which they were collected or received and will not be provided to third parties.
4.4. Personal or identification data will not be used for any other purpose without the express written consent of the USER, except in the cases provided for by law.
4.5. SPESIMA GmbH is not responsible for the personal identifying information that the USER reveals to other sites through the use of the links to them located on the SITE.
4.6. The information provided by the USER during the visit of this SITE is used to respond to inquiries, to improve the SITE, to contact users, to market and information purposes, to accept service requests and to inquire about consumer products, etc. During the SITE visit, the Company receives information about the number of visitors, the USER’s IP address, the date and time of the visit, the source of the request, and other data that may be used for the purposes of its internal statistics and system administration.
IV. AMENDMENT TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
V. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
Disputes between the parties under these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved through direct negotiations between them. In the absence of agreement, either party may request the assistance of the competent judicial authorities.
VI. APPLICABLE LAW
In the application and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions, as well as for all issues not covered by these General Terms and Conditions, the Bulgarian legislation shall apply.
VII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF CONSUMERS
Each User has the right to free access to the resources of the site except in cases where certain information and / or information resources are distributed under a paid service contract.
Each User is required to comply with the General Terms and Conditions, Internet Ethics, Good Tone, and the Legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria as regards the use of the services provided by SPESIMA GmbH and the resources it publishes.