I. WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE DATA COLLECTED:
SPESIMA GmbH, VAT BG040313540, “Asen Yordanov” Blvd. 9, 1592 Sofia, Bulgaria
ІІ. WHAT DATA DO WE USE:
Your personal data we collect and process is:
– Name and/ or surname;
– E-mail address;
– Phone number;
– Customer identification / online identifier codes;
– Your company data.
This data has been collected or collected in connection with past or current business relationships and for which you have expressed your consent under current legislation!
We make every effort to keep this data in complete safety and use it for the purposes of the law and you. You can change your decision at any time and ask us to delete your data as a result of the withdrawal of the original consent. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at SPESIMA GmbH at the above address or at e-mail address: email@example.com.
For our website to function properly and to continually improve the quality of our products, we use the following programs and web solutions that could access your IP address and analyze your behavior while staying on the website without identifying you as an individual:
– WordPress and various WordPress Plugins;
– Google Analytics;
– Google Webmaster Tools;
– Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus;
– Hotjar Heatmap.
If you disagree with these terms, you will not be able to use our site fully and should not use it in the future.
III. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED:
We process your personal data for legitimate purposes such as commercial purposes (for sale / purchase via www.spesima.eu and by placing orders or inquiries in the online profile created by you or in the process of creating) or for marketing and statistics goals (by sending you customized commercial messages such as: information about existing promotional campaigns, online product presentations and news, depending on your browsing history, news coverage designation number).
ІV. FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA KEPT BY SPESIMA GmbH:
The period during which we process / process your personal data for marketing and statistics, based on your valid consent, begins with the consent and ends when you withdraw it.
For the exercise of the above rights, in your capacity as a client of SPESIMA GmbH you have the right to submit a written application, addressed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, through which you can exercise the right of legal interference with regard to:
– Correction, updating, blocking or deletion of data the processing of which does not comply with national law and EU Regulation 679/2016, which may be exercised for all the above actions, especially when data are incomplete or inaccurate;
– Anonymity of personal data;
– Notifying third parties to whom the data have been presented / disclosed, provided that such notification does not imply an effort that is not proportionate to the legitimate interest that may be affected;
– Terminate the processing of your personal data as far as possible for processing purposes. In your capacity as an Operator, we inform you that we will immediately cease processing your personal data if the purpose for which we collected them is terminated.